Contact person for Learning resources: Ewa Hermanowicz, Bioversity, Italy
External reviewers: Kate Gold (Millenium Seed Bank, Kew, UK), Enrica Porcari (ICT-KM Programme of the CGIAR, Rome, Italy), Simone Staiger (ICT-KM Programme of the CGIAR/CIAT, Colombia).
In this area of the Crop Genebank Knowledge Base you can find material which can be useful for genebank staff or trainers:
- Training materials and resources for trainers such as training modules, manuals and handbooks, a picture database and videos.
- An extensive glossary with the terms used on this website.
- References that link to more background information on genebanks.
- Links that lead to other websites that contain information on genebanks and conservation.
- Available materials in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
If you have any information or training materials that could be added to this learning resources section, please contact the focal point.
Please continue by clicking on the item of your interest in the left menu.